Personal Care Resources

UW-Madison does not provide personal care attendants for care between classes or in Housing. Students are encouraged to contact Community Living Alliance (CLA) or other agency for their personal care needs. Contact CLA to apply for services as soon as you have been admitted to UW-Madison, as the process can take up to three months.  Some students use programs that permit them to hire their own staff for care.