Office hours (updated 8/21/2022)
- McBurney Center Access Consultants and Staff are available 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Appointments & trainings are being conducted by web conferencing, phone, or in-person
- Pick-up or drop-off of equipment, books, smartpen supplies, or other materials: Please contact us ahead of time to schedule a pick-up or drop-off before coming to the front desk.
- Scheduling: contact the front desk staff by phone (608)263-2741, text (608)225-7956, or email front desk.
- Current campus masking info
Welcome to the McBurney Disability Resource Center, an office within the Division of Student Affairs. We view disability as an important aspect of the diversity of UW-Madison and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive educational experience for students. We do this by partnering with students, faculty, and staff to design accessible environments and to provide academic accommodations so that students can engage, explore and participate in the Wisconsin Idea. Whether you are a student or instructor, are new to campus or are already quite familiar, have a long history of accommodations or are just exploring disability-related accommodations for the first time, we invite you to learn more about the Center and to contact us with any questions you may have.
New Accessibility@UW website provides a central location for campus disability and accessibility information
The university’s disability and accessibility resources are now consolidated in a single, user-friendly location: Accessibility@UW–Madison. The goal of the website is to ensure faculty, staff and students can easily find resources related to disability, accessibility, accommodations, training, and creating a more inclusive, accessible environment.
Disability and Accessibility Related Events around Campus
- October 3
- October 9
- October 15Accessible Bird EventWe welcome people of all ages and ability levels to attend our accessible birding event at Upham Woods.8:30 AM, Upham Woods: N194 County Rd N, Wisconsin Dells 53913
- October 19