- Selecting Your Accommodations
- Modifying/Canceling Your Selected Accommodations
- Viewing Your Student Accommodation Letters
- Notetaking Training for Students Receiving Notes
- Alternative Testing Training (Test Accommodations Training)
Selecting Your Accommodations
Note: As of 8/4/2023 “Faculty Notification Letters” are now titled “Student Accommodation Letters” when they are sent to or viewed by instructors.
Learn how to select the accommodations you wish to use for each class. Covered topics include: logging in to McBurney Connect, viewing the accommodations for which you are eligible, and sending Student Accommodation Letters.
Modifying/Canceling Your Selected Accommodations
Learn how to modify or cancel accommodations previously selected, and then send updated Student Accommodation Letters.
Viewing Your Student Accommodation Letters
Learn how to view your Student Accommodation Letters for your classes.
Note: When viewing letters as PDFs in McBurney Connect, the letters are referred to as “Faculty Notification Letters” or “notification letters,” however the letters themselves will say Student Accommodation Letter at the top.