Fall 2021 office hours (updated 10/24/2021)
- McBurney Center Access Consultants and Staff are available 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Appointments & trainings are being conducted by web conferencing, phone, or in-person
- Picking-up or dropping-off of equipment, books, smartpen supplies, or other materials: Please contact us ahead of time to schedule a pick-up or drop-off before coming to the front desk.
- Scheduling: contact the front desk staff by phone (608)263-2741, text (608)225-7956, or email front desk.
- Please review the current campus masking policy
McBurney Center COVID-19 Related Resources
- FAQ for Virtual Learning and Accessibility in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic (for students and instructors)
- Request smartpen notebooks or ink by email
- Student Face Covering & COVID-19 Testing Accommodations: If you are a student requesting an accommodation related to the current campus masking policy or fall COVID-19 testing requirements, please complete the student application and indicate this in your application.
- For the latest updates on campus decisions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit the UW-Madison COVID-19 Response website
Welcome to the McBurney Disability Resource Center, an office within the Division of Student Affairs. We view disability as an important aspect of the diversity of UW-Madison and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive educational experience for students. We do this by partnering with students, faculty, and staff to design accessible environments and to provide academic accommodations so that students can engage, explore and participate in the Wisconsin Idea. Whether you are a student or instructor, are new to campus or are already quite familiar, have a long history of accommodations or are just exploring disability-related accommodations for the first time, we invite you to learn more about the Center and to contact us with any questions you may have.
Disability and Accessibility Related Events around Campus
No events returned.