Before You Apply to UW-Madison
Information to Help You Plan Ahead:
- McBurney Disability Resource Center Information Session
- Opening Doors to Post-Secondary Education and Training, Planning for Life After High School: A Handbook for Students, Parents, School Counselors, Transition Coordinators
- Disability Documentation Policies: Understand how disability status is determined. Eligibility for services in high school does not guarantee eligibility at the postsecondary level.
- McBurney Services: Make sure McBurney offers the services you'll be requesting.
- Campus Accessibility Resources
- Other (Non-McBurney) Accessibility Resources: Accessible parking, paratransit, personal care assistance, etc.
- McBurney Scholarship Program / Other Financial Aid Information: Apply by April 1 for McBurney Scholarships awarded the following year!
Information on Admissions:
Other Helpful Links:
Once You are Admitted
Contact for Questions:
Email our office at email@example.com. Your question will be forwarded to the appropriate McBurney staff member.