Professional Staff Positions:
- Sign language interpreters and captioners are often recruited for academic staff hourly positions.
Student Hourly Positions:
McBurney will be taking applications for the following positions until they are filled. Applicants must be enrolled UW-Madison undergraduate or graduate students to be eligible for these jobs. Because of the extensive training required for each position, we prefer applicants who are able to make a 2 year commitment to the job.
- Smartpen Coordinator - Applications accepted until the position is filled.
- McBurney Speakers Bureau Coordinator - Applications accepted until position is filled. Interviews begin April 28, 2017.
- Study and Learning Skills Specialist - Apply by 5:00 pm, Friday, March 31
- Chemistry Lab Assistant - Wednesdays 1:20p - 5:25p (no 2 year commitment required)